Landon

Landon
Grandsons and Gardening

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Watermelons, Pineapples, Sponge Bob and my 6 year old Grandson

Walmart is a trip in itself, but taking my 6 year old grandson elevates it to a whole new level and a larger receipt.  Landon had talked his papa and I into several different items we did not really need.  But that's okay, after all, he's our only grandchild.  We finally made it to the Fruits and Vegetables.  We get corn, potatoes, onions, all the usual suspects and then we come to the watermelons and pineapples.  My husband gets a watermelon and pineapple.  Landon promptly tells his Papa "that's where Sponge Bob lives, in a pineapple.  I think nothing of it and neither does my husband.  We get home, put away all the groceries.  My husband puts the watermelon in the refrigerator, our grandson is all excited about having watermelon later.  Richard, proceeds to cut up the pineapple, my grandson starts screaming NO PAPA NO that's where Sponge Bob lives you CAN'T cut up the Pineapple it's his house.  That was 2 weeks ago, the pineapple is still in the refrigerator, and we're on our second watermelon.  Sponge Bob lives on.

No comments:

Post a Comment